I know… Everything but the kitchen sink Skillet Cookie! I couldn’t stop myself! Once I made my chocolate chip cookie dough and pressed it into the skillet, I really wanted to drop some Nutella on it.
Naturally, I had to add marshmallows! Obviously, you can’t NOT cover the marshmallows with more cookie dough… and voilà!
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 8 small teaspoons Nutella
- 8 small marshmallows.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a standing mixer combine butter with sugar until smooth and creamy. Add flour, baking powder, soda, and salt until combined. Add egg and vanilla and continue mixing until combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Press ¾ of cookie dough into a greased cast-iron skillet. Top with 8 small teaspoons (I use a small melon ball scooper). Place in the center of each Nutella ball, a small marshmallow.
- Lastly, cover each marshmallow/Nutella ball with the remaining cookie dough so marshmallows are covered and won't burn. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for a couple of minutes and slice or eat out of the skillet, Family Style!